Mr. Benet Matheu entered the world of chocolates in 1942. It was at this time that he began to acquire machinery and tools to be able to produce chocolate in stone. The C.R.E.O. we think that following tradition and good customs is very important, which is why we continue to make our chocolate with the same machines that Mr. Benet bought in its beginnings. We also have a large collection of wrappers, tools and objects from the world of chocolate in Terres de l'Ebre and, specifically from CREO, if you are in love with chocolate and want to experience first hand the manufacturing process and the story hiding the walls of CREO don’t think twice and come see us! The visit includes an explanation of the world of chocolate by Xavi Benet, a chocolate bar and two tastings.
The visit includes an explanation of our history and the world of chocolate, two tastings and a gift chocolate bar.
- Small groups of between 8 and 10 people
- Duration: 2h
- Price: € 10 adults / Children under 6 free.
- Hours: Friday and Saturday mornings, from 10 a.m. to 12.00 p.m.
* It is necessary to book in advance.
* It is mandatory to come with a mask and wash your hands when entering the establishment.