YOUR SAFETY IS OUR PRIORITY
WHAT’S OUR SITUATION RIGHT NOW?
Tortosa, since June 18th , is in the new reality stage. Once the process of progressive Deconfinement has ended, the city has begun the resumption of normality without abandoning preventive measures to avoid risks of contagion and possible regrowth: the maintenance of interpersonal physical distance, frequent hand washing and the use of mask. Trade and restaurants, as well as the cultural and leisure spaces that can be visited, must also strictly follow the maintenance of capacity limits, disinfection of surfaces and the establishment of measures to avoid agglomeration points.
In addition, the city enjoys a good climate and has several open spaces to discover quietly. Whether on foot or by bike, touring Tortosa means getting to know a city open to nature and away from the crowds of big cities.
COMMITTED TO SECURITY
All municipal tourist services and facilities have been adapted to the new measures published by the Ministry of Industry, Trade and Tourism aimed at minimizing the risk of contagion
The daily disinfection of public spaces has intensified
The working space on the terraces of the restaurants has been increased in order to ensure the required safety distance
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO KNOW BEFORE COMING?
- Limited capacity
- The use of masks is obligatory to access
- Provide hydroalcoholic gel at the office’s entrance in order to be used before and after accessing
- The route to be followed and the safety distances of two meters have been marked on the floor
- Use QR codes to prevent the distribution of paper materials
The Tourist office, the Prince Gardens and Royal Colleges have returned at their usual opening hours.
The tourism companies operating in the city follow the respective protocols published by the Institute for Spanish Tourism Quality (ICTE).
CONSELLS I MESURES DE PREVENCIÓ
- Wash your hands oftenly with soap and water or with a hydroalcoholic solution.
- The use of the mask is obligatory in the public spaces, in both open and closed spaces.
- Respect the safety distance of two meters between people whenever possible.
- Follow the safety instructions of the establishments you visit.
- Avoid touching external elements such as street furniture, monuments, etc.